View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Punishing Affections with Hallow 
Post Punishing Affections with Hallow
I was looking through the book and couldn't find the means of punishing an affection via Hallow. The reason I was looking is that it is made mention of in the Supplication Vice on page 110: "You can be punished as an Affection via Hallow." In the write-up for Hallow I can't find anything other than making someone depressed and of diminished health by desecration. The only punishing of Affections seems to be via Subjugation and Appropriation (although the difficulty of the test is not listed for Appropriation as it is for Subjugation). Is Hallow supposed to be able to do the same thing to Affections?

Fri May 20, 2011 12:39 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Punishing Affections with Hallow
For brevity that idea was removed. Furthermore I removed Temporary Trauma so it was easier to cut it.

I want to revisit Affections in a future book which will expand upon them. They are an important part of KC, but one that can only be hinted at and glossed over in the corebook.

I will put the Supplication Vice into the errata. The Supplication vice presents a variety of other hindrances for the supplicant.

Sat May 21, 2011 1:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]