View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Tell me about your character 
Post Tell me about your character
Because we have the game designer here, it seems most appropriate to start a thread talking about characters we have played in the past (especially since many of them were likely made by the designer himself). Game designers always love this.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 pm
Post Re: Tell me about your character
I'll start with my favourite character, which will likely surprise people. My favourite character that I played was Mr. Bones from the Nightmare City game I played (I suspect that people would have guessed Satael or one of the NPCs from inheritance, but Mr. Bones spoke to me. Which is odd as he was one of the most actor characters from that game, and not designed by me. Except the costume was).

Mr. Bones was a member of a pair of inquisitor type (thousand eyes?) Daemons in that game. They were basically screwed from the moment that they walked in, as they were sent to basically poison someone and were destined to suffer the poison themselves. We spent the evening being creepy, relatively fixed ourselves, got to summon and wave down an army in the wrap up: it was good.

Probably my favourite thing about the character was the costume: it worked well with the character, and meshed so well. I have sort of done it again later, but it worked so well here. I sort of did a living puppet thing. I had patches over my eyes and stitches over my mouth. I also braided wire into my hair to make it into hair horns/antennae. My counterpart was pitch black with huge horns.

I also like the Nightmare City setting more than the default setting, so that was likely part of it as well.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]